Efficient and Cost-Effective Tips for Traffic Generation
You have got a great website with an eye-catching design and fabulous products. But the question is – Is your site generating traffic?
Traffic generation is the backbone of any online business. If your site doesn’t generate traffic, you don’t have leads, and if you don’t have leads, you don’t have sales.
In other words, the more traffic your site generates, the more transactions or leads you make – be it in the form of online sales, email subscribers and so on.
Traffic = Leads = Sales
You can’t function without getting visitors to your site, just like any brick and mortar shop cannot operate without shoppers coming to their store.
The multi-million question for any online entrepreneur and internet marketer today is how to boost traffic generation. Imagine, one fine day your website receives 75 visitors and the next day, zero. Isn’t that frustrating?
And it’s not about generating any irrelevant traffic. The motive is to focus on getting the targeted traffic. For instance, if you have a website focusing on It management and services, you would not want your website traffic to consist of teenage students obsessed about Selena Gomez.
There are several techniques for traffic generation. In this blog, I will be focusing on two of the most effective and efficient strategies – Search Engine Optimization and Facebook Advertising.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO is how you make sure Internet users find you on search engines. It’s the most effective way to spread the word out about your site on major search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. Using Enterprise SEO, you can improve the organic search presence for enterprise-level sites with a huge number of web pages. Let’s have a look at some of the SEO related tips to ensure the maximum traffic generation results:
- Write high quality, original content that answers your target audience questions. Never forget Content is King. Provide informative content and pepper it with relevant keywords. Use Google Ads to find keywords that are most likely searched for.
- Use relevant, highly searched keywords throughout your website to attract the attention of search engines. Use relevant keywords in titles, meta descriptions, subheadings, links, file names, alt tags and even in the URL.
- Install an SEO plugin such as Yoast SEO plugin or the All in One SEO Pack to optimize website for search engines.
- Get some positive reviews from clients and publish them on site to build credibility.
- Add fresh, new content from time to time in your blog posts and link to highly respected and informative sites such as .edu and .gov.
With more than 1 billion users worldwide, Facebook advertising is the most cost-effective way to attract visitors you are looking for. If it had been so easy to create simple ads and post on Facebook, then everybody would have been doing it! However, Facebook advertising is not a cake walk as it seems to be. You need to create Facebook ad campaigns that target the right audience and engage them.
- In order to direct traffic to our site, choose “Clicks to Website” as your advertising goal.
- Don’t do bland. Create compelling, eye-catching ads targeting specific demographics and interest groups. Post ads to be shown in the right column or News Feed so that your ads can be viewed on desktops as well as mobile.
- For better results, choose to have ads in the News Feed because you will have more space to attractively display larger image of your products and brand. Users are more likely to engage and click on your ad with a larger image and move to your site to find out more about your product.
At Digital Sprout, we offer traffic generation services that increase online visibility and attract qualified traffic to your site!
Baltimore, MD | Bethesda, MD | Chevy Chase, MD | Columbia, MD | Davidsonville, MD | Edgewater, MD | Ellicott City, MD | Laurel, MD | Maple Lawn/Fulton, MD | Severna Park, MD | Silver Spring, MD | Washington, D.C. and all surrounding areas.