Creating a website is easy with a few clicks but maintaining one is not so much. This is why there are millions of websites online today but only a few get to rank on Google searches. Many websites even cease to exist within a few years of their inception. It takes skills, knowledge, and keen eyes to determine new trends, market analysis, SEO, etc. Your website content including all texts and graphics makes up for a huge part of your Website SEO. The stronger the optimization, the better the website health.
There are three major parameters to determine your website’s health.
● Check if the website is responsive throughout all devices including tablets, mobile phones, laptops, and desktops, etc.
● Check the loading time of the website and navigation speed.
● Last but not the least, check if your website can be easily found i.e., the web rank.
The perfect health report can be achieved by expert SEO activities; especially Website Content. Let me walk you through SEO content.
What is SEO Web Content?
A. “SEO” stands for Search Engine Optimization. You need to design your website in a way that is optimized to fit into the Serch Engine ( Google ) Algorithm.
B. SEO content, therefore, means web content, optimized to be able to rank in Google.
The website content is created for a different purpose than regular traditional media. The content should be valuable, powerful, interesting, and consumable to all. Google has certain standards for content and SEO content must meet the criteria. There goes a lot of research behind creating one unique web content containing SEO keywords to help you come up in google searches. It takes effort to get organic search visibility, rankings, and traffic.
Website Content Includes,
1. Front End Content: Blogs, Classifieds, articles, product listings, reviews, social media posts, infographics— everything you see written on any digital media.
2. Back End Content: Meta tags, titles, meta descriptions, URLs, etc.
So, you see there are much more than Blogs or marketing copies. Simply put, every single character (letters, signs, or other such elements) you put on a website counts to make your website health better.
How to Develop an SEO Content Strategy for Perfect Website Health?
● Determine your goals as a website or business. For example, if you have an eCommerce site, your goal would be to drive sales. On the contrary, if you are a blogger, you would want to increase traffic and return readership.
● Know your audience to craft your web content accordingly. Surveys and your analytics software can help you know your typical visitors or clients. For example, a B2B web content would be written in an official language that states facts. This kind of content is more likely to be downloaded and saved to read later, clearly for research purposes. However, if your readers are teenagers, you need to optimize the web content with shorter crisp text in a relatively informal manner with lots of text breaks and images.
● Create an editorial calendar to help you maintain a content flow in a scheduled manner. You need to publish new content regularly.
● Analyze your SEO activities and keep updating the web content accordingly. Yes, putting content up is not enough. For good website health, you need to keep it tracking. What content is bringing more visitors or customers and what’s not. Each product and services are different and unique and so is their content.
Maintaining a website and outrank your competition on Google takes a lot of effort. Only the SEO experts know the continued work that goes into keeping a website’s health. Digital Sprout is the best Maryland SEO company that provides end-to-end search engine optimization solutions for all kinds of eCommerce ventures. Turn more of your visitors into paying customers and rank no.1 on Google with the power of expert SEO services.
Learn more about SEO tactics and website marketing at DESIGNRUSH.